Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Instagram Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday


I am fairly new to blogging but am ready to try Five for Friday! It is such a great idea and I have seen so many great posts from other teachers!


Yay! Its Friday…. and tomorrow I am getting my hair cut! 
Hopefully some what like the picture above! :)


My first grade winter worksheets are done! So excited….I feel like these are the best worksheets that I have made!

I have recently become a big fan of quote collecting on Pinterest….probably not the best way to spend free time! :/


Finished off our first season of soccer with a pizza party and a trophy!


One week until my husband and I get a fun filled weekend getaway to Vegas! It has been a whole year since we have been able to do that so we are very excited! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment